A resume is a written compilation of the education results, working experience, personal accomplishments, and credentials that are used to apply for vacant job positions. It is one of the most important elements of any hiring application. A resume is always the first document that an employer can look at, so it can serve as the first impression in the process of employment. A well-written and formatted example of a good resume tells the employer a lot about the professionalism of the person and improves the chances of having an interview. Employers often compare different resumes to decide what candidate is better for the particular position in the company and opt for the best candidates.
JOHN M. BROWN
mob. ph. 555-666-555-666 New York, NY 12982
A position in Customer Service
– Diplomatic, tolerant, and patient person; have the advanced customer service skills; work with all types of individuals;
– Attentive to details; flexible and motivated; a qualified specialist who is willing to work with different people based on trusting relationships; ready to make decisions on the basis of agreed strategies and plans;
– Well-versed in fundamental human rights and the role of customer service in today’s society; ready to learn new things, grow, and make an invaluable contribution to the development of customer service;
Taylor Main Inc. New York, NY: 2010 – Present day
It is one of the largest companies that specialize in working with clients in any area. The main activity of the company relates to customer support, creating favorable conditions for working with clients, establishing communication between employees and customers.
Online Support Worker
Main responsibilities: To respond to requests, letters, questions of the users who are dissatisfied with the service in a particular company, advise clients in case of problem situations, establish contacts with customers who have a number of comments to customer service in a particular company. Involvement in the organization of training for the employees, creating new opportunities for client support for the development of the most comfortable working conditions for the both sides. In this period:
- Prepared more than 1000 organization technologies for better customer support;
- Optimized reports about improvement or deterioration of customer support in more than 100 companies.
- Conducted financial analysis of companies that developed the customer support and were able to establish the most comfortable working conditions.
Customer Support Company. New York, NY: 2008-2010
The advanced Customer Service organization with the international dealings that created one of the most effective customer support databases. The activities of the company provide the most immediate customer support regardless the scope and time of day. The developments and methodologies of this company are used by all the advanced companies in the world.
Main responsibilities: The control and monitoring of the department, analysis of all important documentation on the financial base of the company, realization of trainings and webinars among colleagues and clients, participation in all conferences on “Customer Support.” In that period:
- Enhanced performance success of the company for more than 15%.
- Created a number of new strategies for more effective work in the area of customer support.
- Increased the number of qualified employees for more than 10%.
Bachelor of Social Sciences at New York University, New York, NY, 2008.
PC – experienced user level; work with the programs: Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, AVK; a partial study of ArchiCAD, CorelDraw; ability to work with office equipment.
This sample has been written by WorldEssays.com writers.